Custom Search

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Another day at work... Sigh

Last minute announcement is what my company does best, every single damn thing also last minute, even the things that they knew earlier they also won't announce if the event is not tomorrow so sick of it.

Well I was last minute called by my manager to replace a teacher in Jalan Davidxxx due to lack of teachers around and the school is so demanding by wanting very experienced teacher and reject the normal teacher our company provide, idiot school.

So here am I in the school, WTF, 48 students with 8 computers and 8 sets plus 1 faulty RCX?! WTH, controlling the class is insanely challenging without proper equipment, in case you don't know those equipment are managed by the marketing team people and I'm from the R&D side, so u know who screwed up.

At this kind of lousy performance, opening market like crazy without maintaining the market, I doubt the team will survive for long, keep on troubling me, I have to take time off from office to help her out in order to achieve a win:win situation, if weren't for my R&D team to support the marketing side, they long time plant their face in the toilet bowl already

Anyway the class is in horrible teaching condition, no centre focus for the students, overflooded with students, they should be splitted into 2 class but then the term 'save cost' comes in, just to save cost for a particular department, the team jeopardize the whole project

Sigh, I really hope that they know what they're doing

No comments: