Custom Search

Monday, January 23, 2006

Better or Worse?

Last Saturday, crazy me suddenly think of taking bus to town instead of driving, thought that it would be somehow romantic going out without my car with my girl



Went out at 3pm and waited for the bus, waited waited and waited, me and my girl start playing silly games like paper rock scissor others while waiting, 1 damn hour of wait and the bus still not here, called my friend and ask about the bus service, thanks to him i got a new way to head to town, so i follow his advice

Reached Sungei Wang at around 4.30pm, shop till drop till around 8pm

OK, now go out to the normal bus stop which my area bus will stop... waited for another damn hour. NO BUS, only plenty of the stupid Rapid KL bus, 5 minutes wor, what cock idea is that, all buses are empty, the place they serve are stupid, i just want to wait for them to call this stupid plan off, in fact all plans made on public transport had never been good at all, stupid Malaysian thinking, it's either they have too much ballz to throw out money or they're just plain stupid. From what i've observe that day i would say that this plan is a failure even from the start, it's just dead right lame and stupid, trying to follow Singapore system eh, well, wait 10 more years lah, no brain, Singapore is Singapore and Malaysia is Malaysia, get it?



So back to the story, no bus for 1 damn hour, got pissed, board the Metro to bangkok bank and attempt to wait for another bus which will go to my area, another damn hour wasted, greatly pissed off, took the decision to take lrt straight, fed up and very disappointed with the so call effective bus service

When arrived at Terminal Putra, i never even bother to look at the Lrt feeder bus and just head to the taxi, shit, i rather throw my money into the taxi rather than wasting my freaking time waiting from some asshole who's taking their own sweet time.

I am never going to ride a bus anymore, at least for Malaysian Public Busses which cater to KL area, pure lame and stupid

No comments: