Custom Search

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

Just reach home today, very tired, driving around Perak state to visit my relatives
Here's my journal
24/01 - 9am - Journey to Tapah
25/01 - 4pm - Journey to Ipoh
26/01 - 1pm - Journey to Sitiawan
28/01 - 10am - Journey to Tapah
29/07 - 12pm - Journey to Kuala Lumpur

This is also my last year collecting angpow and also survey angpow rates, hehe, so i know who give me less and who gives me more so i can adjust accordingly next year, muahaha

Coming back from Tapah to KL is a disaster, there were many reckless drivers on the road, if i remember correctly, at least 4 cars almost crash into my car if i were not to react quickly, they mainly overtaking cars offensively without bothering the side cars even overtaking with emergency lanes and left lanes

I wonder if they are rushing to go and die? if like to die then go die alone la! Don't make those innocent happy families suffer together with your ignorance, morons

Luckily my fiancée hands not fast enough to capture your car plates and rudeness in action, if is me holding the camera, i would had uploaded all of them on youtube and cc one to JPJ and PDRM

No comments: